Blessed are the people who learn to acclaim you. They walk in the light of your presence, Yahweh.
Alternate Versions of Psalms 89-15
- A Conservative Version: Psalms 89:15
- Blessed is the people who know the joyful sound. They walk, O Jehovah, in the light of thy countenance.
- American Standard Version: Psalms 89:15
- Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: They walk, O Jehovah, in the light of thy countenance.
- Bible in Basic English: Psalms 89:15
- Happy are the people who have knowledge of the holy cry: the light of your face, O Lord, will be shining on their way.
- Darby English Bible: Psalms 89:15
- Blessed is the people that know the shout of joy: they walk, O Jehovah, in the light of thy countenance.
- King James Version: Psalms 89:15
- Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.
- King James Version (UK): Psalms 89:15
- Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of your countenance.
- Webster's: Psalms 89:15
- Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Psalms 89:15
- O the happiness of the people knowing the shout, O Jehovah, in the light of Thy face they walk habitually.
Verses Related to Psalms 89-15
- Leviticus 25:9
- Then you shall sound the loud trumpet on the tenth day of the seventh month. On the Day of Atonement you shall sound the trumpet throughout all your land.
- Numbers 6:26
- Yahweh lift up his face toward you, And give you peace.'
- Numbers 10:10
- Also in the day of your gladness, and in your set feasts, and in the beginnings of your months, you shall blow the trumpets over your burnt offerings, and over the sacrifices of your peace-offerings; and they shall be to you for a memorial before your God: I am Yahweh your God.
- Numbers 23:21
- He has not saw iniquity in Jacob; Neither has he seen perverseness in Israel: Yahweh his God is with him, The shout of a king is among them.
- Job 29:3
- When his lamp shone on my head, And by his light I walked through darkness;
- Psalms 4:6
- Many say, "Who will show us any good?" Yahweh, let the light of your face shine on us.
- Psalms 44:3
- For they didn't get the land in possession by their own sword, Neither did their own arm save them; But your right hand, and your arm, and the light of your face, Because you were favorable to them.
- Psalms 90:6
- In the morning it sprouts and springs up. By evening, it is withered and dry.
- Psalms 98:6
- With trumpets and sound of the ram's horn, Make a joyful noise before the King, Yahweh.