I have also become a reproach to them. When they see me, they shake their head.
Alternate Versions of Psalms 109-25
- A Conservative Version: Psalms 109:25
- I also have become a reproach to them. When they see me, they shake their head.
- American Standard Version: Psalms 109:25
- I am become also a reproach unto them: When they see me, they shake their head.
- Bible in Basic English: Psalms 109:25
- As for me, they make sport of me; shaking their heads when they see me.
- Darby English Bible: Psalms 109:25
- And I am become a reproach unto them; [when] they look upon me they shake their heads.
- King James Version: Psalms 109:25
- I became also a reproach unto them: when they looked upon me they shaked their heads.
- King James Version (UK): Psalms 109:25
- I became also a reproach unto them when they looked upon me they shook their heads.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Psalms 109:25
- And I -- I have been a reproach to them, They see me, they shake their head.
Verses Related to Psalms 109-25
- Job 16:4
- I also could speak as you do. If your soul were in my soul's place, I could join words together against you, And shake my head at you.
- Psalms 22:7
- All those who see me mock me. They insult me with their lips. They shake their heads, saying,
- Psalms 31:11
- Because of all my adversaries I have become utterly contemptible to my neighbors, A fear to my acquaintances. Those who saw me on the street fled from me.
- Isaiah 37:22
- this is the word which Yahweh has spoken concerning him: The virgin daughter of Zion has despised you and ridiculed you; the daughter of Jerusalem has shaken her head at you.
- Matthew 27:39
- Those who passed by blasphemed him, wagging their heads,
- Romans 15:3
- For even Christ didn't please himself. But, as it is written, "The reproaches of those who reproached you fell on me."