It will be health to your body, And nourishment to your bones.
Alternate Versions of Proverbs 3-8
- A Conservative Version: Proverbs 3:8
- It will be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
- American Standard Version: Proverbs 3:8
- It will be health to thy navel, And marrow to thy bones.
- Bible in Basic English: Proverbs 3:8
- This will give strength to your flesh, and new life to your bones.
- Darby English Bible: Proverbs 3:8
- it shall be health for thy navel, and moisture for thy bones.
- King James Version: Proverbs 3:8
- It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
- King James Version (UK): Proverbs 3:8
- It shall be health to your navel, and marrow to your bones.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Proverbs 3:8
- Healing it is to thy navel, And moistening to thy bones.
Verses Related to Proverbs 3-8
- Job 21:24
- His pails are full of milk. The marrow of his bones is moistened.
- Psalms 103:3
- Who forgives all your sins; Who heals all your diseases;
- Psalms 147:3
- He heals the broken in heart, And binds up their wounds.
- Proverbs 4:22
- For they are life to those who find them, And health to their whole body.
- Proverbs 16:24
- Pleasant words are a honeycomb, Sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
- Isaiah 1:6
- From the sole of the foot even to the head there is no soundness in it: Wounds, welts, and open sores. They haven't been closed, neither bandaged, neither soothed with oil.
- Matthew 11:29
- Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart; and you will find rest for your souls.