But Jesus said, "Someone did touch me, for I perceived that power has gone out of me."
Alternate Versions of Luke 8-46
- A Conservative Version: Luke 8:46
- But Jesus said, Who touched me? For I perceived power having gone forth from me.
- American Standard Version: Luke 8:46
- But Jesus said, Some one did touch me; for I perceived that power had gone forth from me.
- Bible in Basic English: Luke 8:46
- But Jesus said, Someone was touching me, for I had the feeling that power had gone out from me.
- Darby English Bible: Luke 8:46
- And Jesus said, Some one has touched me, for *I* have known that power has gone out from me.
- King James Version: Luke 8:46
- And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.
- King James Version (UK): Luke 8:46
- And Jesus said, Somebody has touched me for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Luke 8:46
- And Jesus said, `Some one did touch me, for I knew power having gone forth from me.'
Verses Related to Luke 8-46
- Mark 5:32
- He looked around to see her who had done this thing.
- Luke 5:17
- It happened on one of those days, that he was teaching; and there were Pharisees and teachers of the law sitting by, who had come out of every village of Galilee, Judea, and Jerusalem. The power of the Lord was with him to heal them.
- Luke 6:19
- All the multitude sought to touch him, for power came out from him and healed them all.
- 1 Peter 2:9
- But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, that you may show forth the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light: