It shall be made with oil in a baking pan. When it is soaked, you shall bring it in. You shall offer the meal offering in baked pieces for a sweet savor to Yahweh.
Alternate Versions of Leviticus 6-21
- A Conservative Version: Leviticus 6:21
- It shall be made with oil on a baking-pan. Thou shall bring it in when it is soaked. Thou shall offer the meal offering in baked pieces for a sweet savor to Jehovah.
- American Standard Version: Leviticus 6:21
- On a baking-pan it shall be made with oil; when it is soaked, thou shalt bring it in: in baken pieces shalt thou offer the meal-offering for a sweet savor unto Jehovah.
- Bible in Basic English: Leviticus 6:21
- But the vessel of earth in which the flesh was cooked is to be broken; or if a brass vessel was used, it is to be rubbed clean and washed out with water.
- Darby English Bible: Leviticus 6:21
- It shall be prepared in the pan with oil: saturated with oil shalt thou bring it: baken pieces of the oblation shalt thou present [for] a sweet odour to Jehovah.
- King James Version: Leviticus 6:21
- In a pan it shall be made with oil; and when it is baked, thou shalt bring it in: and the baked pieces of the meat offering shalt thou offer for a sweet savor unto the LORD.
- King James Version (UK): Leviticus 6:21
- In a pan it shall be made with oil; and when it is baked, you shall bring it in and the baked pieces of the food offering shall you offer for a sweet savour unto the LORD.
- Webster's: Leviticus 6:21
- But the earthen vessel in which it is boiled shall be broken: and if it shall be boiled in a brazen pot, it shall be both scoured, and rinsed in water.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Leviticus 6:21
- on a girdel with oil it is made -- fried thou dost bring it in; baked pieces of the present thou dost bring near, a sweet fragrance to Jehovah.
Verses Related to Leviticus 6-21
- Leviticus 2:5
- If your offering is a meal offering of the baking pan, it shall be of unleavened fine flour, mixed with oil.
- Leviticus 7:9
- Every meal offering that is baked in the oven, and all that is dressed in the frying pan, and on the baking pan, shall be the priest's who offers it.
- 1 Chronicles 9:31
- Mattithiah, one of the Levites, who was the firstborn of Shallum the Korahite, had the office of trust over the things that were baked in pans.
- 1 Chronicles 23:29
- for the show bread also, and for the fine flour for a meal-offering, whether of unleavened wafers, or of that which is baked in the pan, or of that which is soaked, and for all manner of measure and size;