In his neck there is strength. Terror dances before him.
Alternate Versions of Job 41-22
- A Conservative Version: Job 41:22
- In his neck abides strength, and terror dances before him.
- American Standard Version: Job 41:22
- In his neck abideth strength, And terror danceth before him.
- Bible in Basic English: Job 41:22
- The deep is boiling like a pot of spices, and the sea like a perfume-vessel.
- Darby English Bible: Job 41:22
- In his neck lodgeth strength, and terror danceth before him.
- King James Version: Job 41:22
- In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.
- King James Version (UK): Job 41:22
- In his neck remains strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.
- Webster's: Job 41:22
- He maketh the deep to boil like a pot: he maketh the sea like a pot of ointment.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Job 41:22
- In his neck lodge doth strength, And before him doth grief exult.
Verses Related to Job 41-22
- Job 39:19
- "Have you given the horse might? Have you clothed his neck with a quivering mane?
- Job 40:16
- Look now, his strength is in his loins, His force is in the muscles of his belly.
- Hosea 13:14
- I will ransom them from the power of Sheol. I will redeem them from death! Death, where are your plagues? Sheol, where is your destruction? Compassion will be hidden from my eyes.