Enoch walked with God, and he was not, for God took him.
Alternate Versions of Genesis 5-24
- A Conservative Version: Genesis 5:24
- And Enoch walked with God, and he was not, for God took him.
- American Standard Version: Genesis 5:24
- and Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
- Bible in Basic English: Genesis 5:24
- And Enoch went on in God's ways: and he was not seen again, for God took him.
- Darby English Bible: Genesis 5:24
- And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.
- King James Version: Genesis 5:24
- And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
- King James Version (UK): Genesis 5:24
- And Enoch walked with God and he was not; for God took him.
- Webster's: Genesis 5:24
- And Enoch walked with God, and he was not: for God took him.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Genesis 5:24
- And Enoch walketh habitually with God, and he is not, for God hath taken him.
Verses Related to Genesis 5-24
- Genesis 6:9
- This is the history of the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time. Noah walked with God.
- Genesis 37:30
- He returned to his brothers, and said, "The child is no more; and I, where will I go?"
- Genesis 42:36
- Jacob, their father, said to them, "You have bereaved me of my children! Joseph is no more, Simeon is no more, and you want to take Benjamin away. All these things are against me."
- Deuteronomy 8:6
- You shall keep the commandments of Yahweh your God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.
- Deuteronomy 13:4
- You shall walk after Yahweh your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and you shall serve him, and cleave to him.
- Deuteronomy 34:6
- He buried him in the valley in the land of Moab over against Beth Peor: but no man knows of his tomb to this day.
- Judges 2:22
- that by them I may prove Israel, whether they will keep the way of Yahweh to walk therein, as their fathers did keep it, or not.
- 2 Kings 2:11
- It happened, as they still went on, and talked, that behold, [there appeared] a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, which parted them both apart; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
- Psalms 15:2
- He who walks blamelessly does what is right, And speaks truth in his heart;
- Proverbs 2:7
- He lays up sound wisdom for the upright. He is a shield to those who walk in integrity;