For you are all children of God, through faith in Christ Jesus.
Alternate Versions of Galatians 3-26
- A Conservative Version: Galatians 3:26
- For ye are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
- American Standard Version: Galatians 3:26
- For ye are all sons of God, through faith, in Christ Jesus.
- Bible in Basic English: Galatians 3:26
- Because you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
- Darby English Bible: Galatians 3:26
- for ye are all God's sons by faith in Christ Jesus.
- King James Version: Galatians 3:26
- For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
- King James Version (UK): Galatians 3:26
- For all of you are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Galatians 3:26
- for ye are all sons of God through the faith in Christ Jesus,
Verses Related to Galatians 3-26
- Hosea 1:10
- Yet the number of the children of Israel will be as the sand of the sea, which can't be measured nor numbered; and it will come to pass that, in the place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people,' they will be called 'sons of the living God.'
- John 1:12
- But as many as received him, to them he gave the right to become God's children, to those who believe in his name:
- John 20:17
- Jesus said to her, "Don't touch me, for I haven't yet ascended to my Father; but go to my brothers, and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"
- Romans 8:14
- For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are children of God.
- 2 Corinthians 6:18
- I will be to you a Father. You will be to me sons and daughters,' says the Lord Almighty."
- Ephesians 1:5
- having predestined us for adoption as children through Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his desire,
- Ephesians 5:1
- Be therefore imitators of God, as beloved children.
- Philippians 2:15
- that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you are seen as lights in the world,