They gathered them together in heaps, and the land stank.
Alternate Versions of Exodus 8-14
- A Conservative Version: Exodus 8:14
- And they gathered them together in heaps, and the land stank.
- American Standard Version: Exodus 8:14
- And they gathered them together in heaps; and the land stank.
- Bible in Basic English: Exodus 8:14
- And they put them together in masses, and a bad smell went up from the land.
- Darby English Bible: Exodus 8:14
- And they gathered them in heaps; and the land stank.
- King James Version: Exodus 8:14
- And they gathered them together upon heaps: and the land stank.
- King James Version (UK): Exodus 8:14
- And they gathered them together upon heaps and the land stank.
- Webster's: Exodus 8:14
- And they gathered them into heaps: and the land was offensive in smell.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Exodus 8:14
- and they heap them up together, and the land stinketh.
Verses Related to Exodus 8-14
- Exodus 7:21
- The fish that were in the river died; and the river became foul, and the Egyptians couldn't drink water from the river; and the blood was throughout all the land of Egypt.
- Exodus 8:24
- Yahweh did so; and there came grievous swarms of flies into the house of Pharaoh, and into his servants' houses: and in all the land of Egypt the land was corrupted by reason of the swarms of flies.
- Isaiah 34:2
- For Yahweh has indignation against all the nations, and wrath against all their host: he has utterly destroyed them, he has delivered them to the slaughter.
- Ezekiel 39:11
- It shall happen in that day, that I will give to Gog a place for burial in Israel, the valley of those who pass through on the east of the sea; and it shall stop those who pass through: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude; and they shall call it The valley of Hamon Gog.
- Joel 2:20
- But I will remove the northern army far away from you, And will drive it into a barren and desolate land, Its front into the eastern sea, And its back into the western sea; And its stench will come up, And its bad smell will rise." Surely he has done great things.