"You shall not delay to offer from your harvest and from the outflow of your presses. "You shall give the firstborn of your sons to me.
Alternate Versions of Exodus 22-29
- A Conservative Version: Exodus 22:29
- Thou shall not delay to offer from thy harvest, and from the outflow of thy presses. The firstborn of thy sons thou shall give to me.
- American Standard Version: Exodus 22:29
- Thou shalt not delay to offer of thy harvest, and of the outflow of thy presses. The first-born of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.
- Bible in Basic English: Exodus 22:29
- Do not keep back your offerings from the wealth of your grain and your vines. The first of your sons you are to give to me.
- Darby English Bible: Exodus 22:29
- -- Thou shalt not delay the fulness of thy [threshing-floor] and the outflow of thy [winepress]. The firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.
- King James Version: Exodus 22:29
- Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.
- King James Version (UK): Exodus 22:29
- You shall not delay to offer the first of your ripe fruits, and of your liquors the firstborn of your sons shall you give unto me.
- Webster's: Exodus 22:29
- Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the first-born of thy sons shalt thou give to me.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Exodus 22:29
- `Thy fulness and thy liquids thou dost not delay; the first-born of thy sons thou dost give to Me;
Verses Related to Exodus 22-29
- Exodus 13:2
- "Sanctify to me all of the firstborn, whatever opens the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of animal. It is mine."
- Exodus 13:12
- that you shall set apart to Yahweh all that opens the womb, and every firstborn which you have that comes from an animal. The males shall be Yahweh's.
- Exodus 23:16
- And the feast of harvest, the first fruits of your labors, which you sow in the field: and the feast of harvest, at the end of the year, when you gather in your labors out of the field.
- Exodus 23:19
- The first of the first fruits of your ground you shall bring into the house of Yahweh your God. "You shall not boil a kid in its mother's milk.
- Exodus 34:19
- All that opens the womb is mine; and all your cattle that is male, the firstborn of cow and sheep.
- 2 Kings 4:42
- There came a man from Baal Shalishah, and brought the man of God bread of the first fruits, twenty loaves of barley, and fresh ears of grain in his sack. He said, Give to the people, that they may eat.
- 2 Chronicles 31:5
- As soon as the commandment came abroad, the children of Israel gave in abundance the first fruits of grain, new wine, and oil, and honey, and of all the increase of the field; and the tithe of all things brought they in abundantly.
- Proverbs 3:9
- Honor Yahweh with your substance, With the first fruits of all your increase:
- Ezekiel 20:40
- For in my holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, says the Lord Yahweh, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them, serve me in the land: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the first fruits of your offerings, with all your holy things.