Whatever thing I command you, that shall you observe to do: you shall not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
Alternate Versions of Deuteronomy 12-32
- A Conservative Version: Deuteronomy 12:32
- Whatever thing I command you, that shall ye observe to do. Thou shall not add to it, nor diminish from it.
- American Standard Version: Deuteronomy 12:32
- What thing soever I command you, that shall ye observe to do: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
- Bible in Basic English: Deuteronomy 12:32
- You are to keep with care all the words I give you, making no addition to them and taking nothing from them.
- Darby English Bible: Deuteronomy 12:32
- Everything that I command you, ye shall take heed to do it; thou shalt not add thereto, nor take from it.
- King James Version: Deuteronomy 12:32
- What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
- King James Version (UK): Deuteronomy 12:32
- Whatsoever I command you, observe to do it you shall not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
- Webster's: Deuteronomy 12:32
- Whatever thing I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add to it, nor diminish from it.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Deuteronomy 12:32
- The whole thing which I am commanding you -- it ye observe to do; thou dost not add unto it, nor diminish from it.
Verses Related to Deuteronomy 12-32
- Deuteronomy 4:2
- You shall not add to the word which I command you, neither shall you diminish from it, that you may keep the commandments of Yahweh your God which I command you.
- Deuteronomy 5:1
- Moses called to all Israel, and said to them, Hear, Israel, the statutes and the ordinances which I speak in your ears this day, that you may learn them, and observe to do them.
- Deuteronomy 13:18
- when you shall listen to the voice of Yahweh your God, to keep all his commandments which I command you this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of Yahweh your God.
- Joshua 1:7
- Only be strong and very courageous, to observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded you: don't turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may have good success wherever you go.
- Joshua 22:5
- Only take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law which Moses the servant of Yahweh commanded you, to love Yahweh your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave to him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.
- Psalms 119:4
- You have commanded your precepts, That we should fully obey them.
- Proverbs 30:6
- Don't you add to his words, Lest he reprove you, and you be found a liar.
- Matthew 28:20
- teaching them to observe all things that I commanded you. Behold, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.