But go you your way until the end be; for you shall rest, and shall stand in your lot, at the end of the days.
Alternate Versions of Daniel 12-13
- A Conservative Version: Daniel 12:13
- But go thou thy way till the end is. For thou shall rest, and shall stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
- American Standard Version: Daniel 12:13
- But go thou thy way till the end be; for thou shalt rest, and shalt stand in thy lot, at the end of the days.
- Bible in Basic English: Daniel 12:13
- But you, go on your way and take your rest: for you will be in your place at the end of the days.
- Darby English Bible: Daniel 12:13
- But do thou go thy way until the end; and thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
- King James Version: Daniel 12:13
- But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
- King James Version (UK): Daniel 12:13
- But go you your way till the end be for you shall rest, and stand in your lot at the end of the days.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Daniel 12:13
- And thou, go on to the end, then thou dost rest, and dost stand in thy lot at the end of the days.'
Verses Related to Daniel 12-13
- Genesis 25:8
- Abraham gave up the spirit, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years, and was gathered to his people.
- Psalms 1:5
- Therefore the wicked shall not stand in the judgment, Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
- Psalms 45:16
- Your sons will take the place of your fathers. You shall make them princes in all the earth.
- Isaiah 57:1
- The righteous perishes, and no man lays it to heart; and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil [to come].
- Daniel 12:3
- Those who are wise shall shine as the brightness of the expanse; and those who turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever.
- Zechariah 3:7
- "Thus says Yahweh of hosts: 'If you will walk in my ways, and if you will keep my charge, then you also shall judge my house, and shall also keep my courts, and I will give you a place of access among these who stand by.
- Matthew 19:28
- Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly I tell you that you who have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on the throne of his glory, you also will sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
- Luke 21:36
- Therefore be watchful all the time, asking that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will happen, and to stand before the Son of Man."
- John 11:13
- Now Jesus had spoken of his death, but they thought that he spoke of taking rest in sleep.