A senseless man doesn't know, Neither does a fool understand this:
Alternate Versions of Psalms 92-6
- A Conservative Version: Psalms 92:6
- A brutish man knows not, nor does a fool understand this.
- American Standard Version: Psalms 92:6
- A brutish man knoweth not; Neither doth a fool understand this:
- Bible in Basic English: Psalms 92:6
- A man without sense has no knowledge of this; and a foolish man may not take it in.
- Darby English Bible: Psalms 92:6
- A brutish man knoweth not, neither doth a fool understand it.
- King James Version: Psalms 92:6
- A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
- King James Version (UK): Psalms 92:6
- A brutish man knows not; neither does a fool understand this.
- Webster's: Psalms 92:6
- O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Psalms 92:6
- A brutish man doth not know, And a fool understandeth not this; --
Verses Related to Psalms 92-6
- Psalms 14:1
- > The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt. They have done abominable works. There is none who does good.
- Psalms 32:9
- Don't be like the horse, or like the mule, which have no understanding, Who are controlled by bit and bridle, or else they will not come near to you.
- Psalms 49:10
- For he sees that wise men die; Likewise the fool and the senseless perish, And leave their wealth to others.
- Psalms 73:22
- I was so senseless and ignorant. I was a brute beast before you.
- Psalms 75:4
- I said to the arrogant, "Don't boast;" To the wicked, "Don't lift up the horn.
- Psalms 94:8
- Consider, you senseless among the people; You fools, when will you be wise?
- Proverbs 1:22
- "How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity? How long will mockers delight themselves in mockery, And fools hate knowledge?
- Proverbs 24:7
- Wisdom is too high for a fool: He doesn't open his mouth in the gate.
- Proverbs 30:2
- "Surely I am the most ignorant man, And don't have a man's understanding.
- Isaiah 1:3
- The ox knows his owner, And the donkey his master's crib; But Israel doesn't know, My people don't consider.