Oh spare me, that I may recover strength, Before I go away, and be no more."
Alternate Versions of Psalms 39-13
- A Conservative Version: Psalms 39:13
- O spare me, that I may recover strength before I go from here, and be no more.
- American Standard Version: Psalms 39:13
- Oh spare me, that I may recover strength, Before I go hence, and be no more. Psalm 40 For the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
- Bible in Basic English: Psalms 39:13
- Let your wrath be turned away from me, so that I may be comforted, before I go away from here, and become nothing.
- Darby English Bible: Psalms 39:13
- Look away from me, and let me recover strength, before I go hence and be no more.
- King James Version: Psalms 39:13
- O spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more.
- King James Version (UK): Psalms 39:13
- O spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go behind, and be no more.
- Webster's: Psalms 39:13
- Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear to my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Psalms 39:13
- Look from me, and I brighten up before I go and am not!
Verses Related to Psalms 39-13
- Genesis 5:24
- Enoch walked with God, and he was not, for God took him.
- Genesis 42:36
- Jacob, their father, said to them, "You have bereaved me of my children! Joseph is no more, Simeon is no more, and you want to take Benjamin away. All these things are against me."
- Job 10:20
- Aren't my days few? Cease then, Leave me alone, that I may find a little comfort,
- Job 14:6
- Look away from him, that he may rest, Until he shall accomplish, as a hireling, his day.
- Job 14:10
- But man dies, and is laid low. Yes, man gives up the spirit, and where is he?