I was thrown on you from my mother's womb. You are my God since my mother bore me.
Alternate Versions of Psalms 22-10
- A Conservative Version: Psalms 22:10
- I was cast upon thee from the womb. Thou are my God since my mother bore me.
- American Standard Version: Psalms 22:10
- I was cast upon thee from the womb; Thou art my God since my mother bare me.
- Bible in Basic English: Psalms 22:10
- I was in your hands even before my birth; you are my God from the time when I was in my mother's body.
- Darby English Bible: Psalms 22:10
- I was cast upon thee from the womb; thou art my ùGod from my mother's belly.
- King James Version: Psalms 22:10
- I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
- King James Version (UK): Psalms 22:10
- I was cast upon you from the womb you are my God from my mother's belly.
- Webster's: Psalms 22:10
- But thou art he that brought me forth into life: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Psalms 22:10
- On Thee I have been cast from the womb, From the belly of my mother Thou `art' my God.
Verses Related to Psalms 22-10
- Isaiah 46:3
- Listen to me, house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, that have been borne [by me] from their birth, that have been carried from the womb;
- Isaiah 49:1
- Listen, isles, to me; and listen, you peoples, from far: Yahweh has called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother has he made mention of my name:
- Jeremiah 1:5
- Before I formed you in the belly I knew you, and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations.
- Luke 1:42
- She called out with a loud voice, and said, "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!
- Luke 2:40
- The child was growing, and was becoming strong in spirit, being filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was upon him.
- Luke 2:52
- And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.
- John 20:17
- Jesus said to her, "Don't touch me, for I haven't yet ascended to my Father; but go to my brothers, and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"
- Galatians 1:15
- But when it was the good pleasure of God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me through his grace,