Oh that my ways were steadfast To obey your statutes!
Alternate Versions of Psalms 119-5
- A Conservative Version: Psalms 119:5
- O that my ways were established to observe thy statutes!
- American Standard Version: Psalms 119:5
- Oh that my ways were established To observe thy statutes!
- Bible in Basic English: Psalms 119:5
- If only my ways were ordered so that I might keep your rules!
- Darby English Bible: Psalms 119:5
- Oh that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
- King James Version: Psalms 119:5
- O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
- King James Version (UK): Psalms 119:5
- O that my ways were directed to keep your statutes!
- Youngs Literal Translation: Psalms 119:5
- O that my ways were prepared to keep Thy statutes,
Verses Related to Psalms 119-5
- Deuteronomy 4:1
- Now, Israel, listen to the statutes and to the ordinances, which I teach you, to do them; that you may live, and go in and possess the land which Yahweh, the God of your fathers, gives you.
- Psalms 51:10
- Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a right spirit within me.
- Psalms 119:32
- I run in the path of your commandments, For you have set my heart free.
- Psalms 119:36
- Turn my heart toward your statutes, Not toward selfish gain.
- Psalms 119:131
- I opened my mouth wide and panted, For I longed for your commandments.
- Psalms 119:135
- Make your face shine on your servant. Teach me your statutes.
- Psalms 119:159
- Consider how I love your precepts. Revive me, Yahweh, according to your loving kindness.
- Psalms 119:173
- Let your hand be ready to help me, For I have chosen your precepts.
- Jeremiah 31:33
- But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says Yahweh: I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people: