You will arise and have mercy on Zion; For it is time to have pity on her. Yes, the set time has come.
Alternate Versions of Psalms 102-13
- A Conservative Version: Psalms 102:13
- Thou will arise, and have mercy upon Zion, for it is time to have pity upon her, yea, the set time has come.
- American Standard Version: Psalms 102:13
- Thou wilt arise, and have mercy upon Zion; For it is time to have pity upon her, Yea, the set time is come.
- Bible in Basic English: Psalms 102:13
- You will again get up and have mercy on Zion: for the time has come for her to be comforted.
- Darby English Bible: Psalms 102:13
- *Thou* wilt rise up, thou wilt have mercy upon Zion: for it is the time to be gracious to her, for the set time is come.
- King James Version: Psalms 102:13
- Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
- King James Version (UK): Psalms 102:13
- You shall arise, and have mercy upon Zion for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, has come.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Psalms 102:13
- Thou -- Thou risest -- Thou pitiest Zion, For the time to favour her, For the appointed time hath come.
Verses Related to Psalms 102-13
- Psalms 7:6
- Arise, Yahweh, in your anger. Lift up yourself against the rage of my adversaries. Awake for me. You have commanded judgment.
- Psalms 44:26
- Rise up to help us. Redeem us for your loving kindness' sake.
- Psalms 51:18
- Do well in your good pleasure to Zion. Build the walls of Jerusalem.
- Psalms 69:35
- For God will save Zion, and build the cities of Judah. They shall settle there, and own it.
- Isaiah 14:32
- What then shall one answer the messengers of the nation? That Yahweh has founded Zion, and in her shall the afflicted of his people take refuge.
- Isaiah 40:2
- Speak comfortably to Jerusalem; and cry to her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned, that she has received of Yahweh's hand double for all her sins.
- Isaiah 49:15
- Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yes, these may forget, yet I will not forget you.
- Isaiah 60:1
- Arise, shine; for your light is come, and the glory of Yahweh is risen on you.
- Isaiah 60:10
- Foreigners shall build up your walls, and their kings shall minister to you: for in my wrath I struck you, but in my favor have I had mercy on you.