Indeed surely there is a future hope, And your hope will not be cut off.
Alternate Versions of Proverbs 23-18
- A Conservative Version: Proverbs 23:18
- For surely there is a reward, and thy hope shall not be cut off.
- American Standard Version: Proverbs 23:18
- For surely there is a reward; And thy hope shall not be cut off.
- Bible in Basic English: Proverbs 23:18
- For without doubt there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off.
- Darby English Bible: Proverbs 23:18
- for surely there is a result, and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
- King James Version: Proverbs 23:18
- For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
- King James Version (UK): Proverbs 23:18
- For surely there is an end; and yours expectation shall not be cut off.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Proverbs 23:18
- For, is there a posterity? Then thy hope is not cut off.
Verses Related to Proverbs 23-18
- Psalms 9:18
- For the needy shall not always be forgotten, Nor the hope of the poor perish forever.
- Psalms 37:37
- Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, For there is a future for the man of peace.
- Proverbs 24:14
- So you shall know wisdom to be to your soul; If you have found it, then there will be a reward, Your hope will not be cut off.
- Jeremiah 29:11
- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end.
- Luke 16:25
- "But Abraham said, 'Son, remember that you, in your lifetime, received your good things, and Lazarus, in like manner, bad things. But now here he is comforted and you are in anguish.
- Romans 6:22
- But now, being made free from sin, and having become servants of God, you have your fruit of sanctification, and the result of eternal life.
- Philippians 1:20
- according to my earnest expectation and hope, that I will in no way be disappointed, but with all boldness, as always, now also Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life, or by death.
- Hebrews 10:35
- Therefore don't throw away your boldness, which has a great reward.