- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- Which choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information collection, use, and sharing.
We are the sole owners of all information collected on this site. We only have access to, or collect information, that you voluntarily provide us through email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future correspondence from us at any time. By contacting us through this email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, you may:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. If you submit sensitive information through the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, answering email inquiries) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.