Everyone who comes near, who comes near to the tent of Yahweh, dies: shall we perish all of us?
Alternate Versions of Numbers 17-13
- A Conservative Version: Numbers 17:13
- Every man who comes near, who comes near to the tabernacle of Jehovah, dies. Shall we all of us perish?
- American Standard Version: Numbers 17:13
- Every one that cometh near, that cometh near unto the tabernacle of Jehovah, dieth: shall we perish all of us?
- Bible in Basic English: Numbers 17:13
- Death will overtake everyone who comes near, who comes near the House of the Lord: are we all to come to destruction?
- Darby English Bible: Numbers 17:13
- Every one that comes at all near to the tabernacle of Jehovah shall die: shall we then expire altogether?
- King James Version: Numbers 17:13
- Whosoever cometh any thing near unto the tabernacle of the LORD shall die: shall we be consumed with dying?
- King James Version (UK): Numbers 17:13
- Whosoever comes any thing near unto the tabernacle of the LORD shall die shall we be consumed with dying?
- Webster's: Numbers 17:13
- Whoever approacheth the tabernacle of the LORD shall die: shall we be consumed with dying?
- Youngs Literal Translation: Numbers 17:13
- any who is at all drawing near unto the tabernacle of Jehovah dieth; have we not been consumed -- to expire?'
Verses Related to Numbers 17-13
- Genesis 3:3
- but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, 'You shall not eat of it, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.'"
- Numbers 1:51
- When the tabernacle is to move, the Levites shall take it down; and when the tabernacle is to be set up, the Levites shall set it up. The stranger who comes near shall be put to death.
- Numbers 16:26
- He spoke to the congregation, saying, Depart, I pray you, from the tents of these wicked men, and touch nothing of theirs, lest you be consumed in all their sins.
- Numbers 16:41
- But on the next day all the congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and against Aaron, saying, You have killed the people of Yahweh.
- Numbers 16:49
- Now those who died by the plague were fourteen thousand and seven hundred, besides those who died about the matter of Korah.
- Numbers 18:4
- They shall be joined to you, and keep the charge of the tent of meeting, for all the service of the Tent: and a stranger shall not come near to you.
- Numbers 18:7
- You and your sons with you shall keep your priesthood for everything of the altar, and for that within the veil; and you shall serve: I give you the priesthood as a service of gift: and the stranger who comes near shall be put to death.
- Numbers 32:13
- Yahweh's anger was kindled against Israel, and he made them wander back and forth in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation, who had done evil in the sight of Yahweh, was consumed.
- Deuteronomy 2:16
- So it happened, when all the men of war were consumed and dead from among the people,