They said, Has Yahweh indeed spoken only with Moses? Hasn't he spoken also with us? Yahweh heard it.
Alternate Versions of Numbers 12-2
- A Conservative Version: Numbers 12:2
- And they said, Has Jehovah indeed spoken only with Moses? Has he not spoken also with us? And Jehovah heard it.
- American Standard Version: Numbers 12:2
- And they said, Hath Jehovah indeed spoken only with Moses? hath he not spoken also with us? And Jehovah heard it.
- Bible in Basic English: Numbers 12:2
- And they said, Have the words of the Lord been given to Moses only? have they not come to us? And the Lord took note of it.
- Darby English Bible: Numbers 12:2
- And they said, Has Jehovah indeed spoken only to Moses? has he not spoken also to us? And Jehovah heard it.
- King James Version: Numbers 12:2
- And they said, Hath the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard it.
- King James Version (UK): Numbers 12:2
- And they said, Has the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? has he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard it.
- Webster's: Numbers 12:2
- And they said, Hath the LORD indeed spoke only by Moses? hath he not spoke also by us? And the LORD heard it.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Numbers 12:2
- and they say, `Only by Moses hath Jehovah spoken? also by us hath he not spoken?' and Jehovah heareth.
Verses Related to Numbers 12-2
- Genesis 29:33
- She conceived again, and bare a son, and said, "Because Yahweh has heard that I am hated, he has therefore given me this son also." She named him Simeon.
- Exodus 4:15
- You shall speak to him, and put the words in his mouth. I will be with your mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what you shall do.
- Exodus 4:30
- Aaron spoke all the words which Yahweh had spoken to Moses, and did the signs in the sight of the people.
- Exodus 5:1
- Afterward Moses and Aaron came, and said to Pharaoh, "This is what Yahweh, the God of Israel, says, 'Let my people go, that they may hold a feast to me in the wilderness.'"
- Exodus 7:10
- Moses and Aaron went in to Pharaoh, and they did so, as Yahweh had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh and before his servants, and it became a serpent.
- Exodus 15:20
- Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a tambourine in her hand; and all the women went out after her with tambourines and with dances.
- Exodus 28:30
- You shall put in the breastplate of judgment the Urim and the Thummim; and they shall be on Aaron's heart, when he goes in before Yahweh: and Aaron shall bear the judgment of the children of Israel on his heart before Yahweh continually.
- Numbers 11:1
- The people were as murmurers, [speaking] evil in the ears of Yahweh: and when Yahweh heard it, his anger was kindled; and the fire of Yahweh burnt among them, and devoured in the uttermost part of the camp.
- Numbers 11:29
- Moses said to him, Are you jealous for my sake? would that all Yahweh's people were prophets, that Yahweh would put his Spirit on them!