Whatever shall touch its flesh shall be holy. When there is any of its blood sprinkled on a garment, you shall wash that on which it was sprinkled in a holy place.
Alternate Versions of Leviticus 6-27
- A Conservative Version: Leviticus 6:27
- Whatever shall touch the flesh of it shall be holy. And when there is of the blood sprinkled upon any garment, thou shall wash that on which it was sprinkled in a holy place.
- American Standard Version: Leviticus 6:27
- Whatsoever shall touch the flesh thereof shall be holy; and when there is sprinkled of the blood thereof upon any garment, thou shalt wash that whereon it was sprinkled in a holy place.
- Darby English Bible: Leviticus 6:27
- Everything that toucheth the flesh thereof shall be holy; and if there be splashed of the blood thereof on a garment -- that whereon it is sprinkled shalt thou wash in a holy place.
- King James Version: Leviticus 6:27
- Whatsoever shall touch the flesh thereof shall be holy: and when there is sprinkled of the blood thereof upon any garment, thou shalt wash that whereon it was sprinkled in the holy place.
- King James Version (UK): Leviticus 6:27
- Whatsoever shall touch the flesh thereof shall be holy and when there is sprinkled of the blood thereof upon any garment, you shall wash that whereon it was sprinkled in the holy place.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Leviticus 6:27
- all that cometh against its flesh is holy, and when `any' of its blood is sprinkled on the garment, that on which it is sprinkled thou dost wash in the holy place;
Verses Related to Leviticus 6-27
- Exodus 29:37
- Seven days you shall make atonement for the altar, and sanctify it: and the altar shall be most holy; whatever touches the altar shall be holy.
- Exodus 30:29
- You shall sanctify them, that they may be most holy. Whatever touches them shall be holy.
- Leviticus 6:18
- Every male among the children of Aaron shall eat of it, as their portion forever throughout your generations, from the offerings of Yahweh made by fire. Whoever touches them shall be holy.'"
- Leviticus 11:32
- On whatever any of them falls when they are dead, it shall be unclean; whether it is any vessel of wood, or clothing, or skin, or sack, whatever vessel it is, with which any work is done, it must be put into water, and it shall be unclean until the evening; then it will be clean.
- Haggai 2:12
- 'If someone carries holy meat in the fold of his garment, and with his fold touches bread, stew, wine, oil, or any food, will it become holy?'" The priests answered, "No."
- Matthew 9:21
- for she said within herself, "If I just touch his garment, I will be made well."
- Matthew 14:36
- and they begged him that they might just touch the fringe of his garment. As many as touched it were made whole.
- 2 Corinthians 7:1
- Having therefore these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
- 2 Corinthians 7:11
- For behold, this same thing, that you were made sorry in a godly way, what earnest care it worked in you. Yes, what defense, indignation, fear, longing, zeal, and vengeance! In everything you demonstrated yourselves to be pure in the matter.
- Hebrews 9:10
- being only (with meats and drinks and various washings) fleshly ordinances, imposed until a time of reformation.