The anointed priest that will be in his place from among his sons shall offer it. By a statute forever, it shall be wholly burnt to Yahweh.
Alternate Versions of Leviticus 6-22
- A Conservative Version: Leviticus 6:22
- And the anointed priest who shall be in his stead from among his sons shall offer it. It shall be wholly burnt to Jehovah by a statute forever.
- American Standard Version: Leviticus 6:22
- And the anointed priest that shall be in his stead from among his sons shall offer it: by a statute for ever it shall be wholly burnt unto Jehovah.
- Bible in Basic English: Leviticus 6:22
- Every male among the priests may take it for his food: it is most holy.
- Darby English Bible: Leviticus 6:22
- And the priest who is anointed of his sons in his stead shall prepare it: [it is] an everlasting statute; it shall be wholly burned to Jehovah.
- King James Version: Leviticus 6:22
- And the priest of his sons that is anointed in his stead shall offer it: it is a statute for ever unto the LORD; it shall be wholly burnt.
- King James Version (UK): Leviticus 6:22
- And the priest of his sons that is anointed in his position shall offer it it is a statute for ever unto the LORD; it shall be wholly burnt.
- Webster's: Leviticus 6:22
- All the males among the priests shall eat of it: it is most holy.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Leviticus 6:22
- `And the priest who is anointed in his stead, from among his sons, doth make it, -- a statute age-during of Jehovah: it is completely perfumed;
Verses Related to Leviticus 6-22
- Exodus 29:41
- The other lamb you shall offer at evening, and shall do to it according to the meal-offering of the morning, and according to its drink-offering, for a sweet savor, an offering made by fire to Yahweh.
- Leviticus 4:3
- if the anointed priest sins so as to bring guilt on the people, then let him offer for his sin, which he has sinned, a young bull without blemish to Yahweh for a sin offering.
- Leviticus 8:21
- He washed the innards and the legs with water; and Moses burned the whole ram on the altar. It was a burnt offering for a sweet savor. It was an offering made by fire to Yahweh; as Yahweh commanded Moses.
- Deuteronomy 10:6
- (The children of Israel traveled from Beeroth Bene Jaakan to Moserah. There Aaron died, and there he was buried; and Eleazar his son ministered in the priest's office in his place.
- Isaiah 53:10
- Yet it pleased Yahweh to bruise him; he has put him to grief: when you shall make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of Yahweh shall prosper in his hand.
- Hebrews 7:23
- Many, indeed, have been made priests, because they are hindered from continuing by death.