You shall do my ordinances, and you shall keep my statutes, and walk in them: I am Yahweh your God.
Alternate Versions of Leviticus 18-4
- A Conservative Version: Leviticus 18:4
- Ye shall do my ordinances, and ye shall keep my statutes, to walk therein. I am Jehovah your God.
- American Standard Version: Leviticus 18:4
- Mine ordinances shall ye do, and my statutes shall ye keep, to walk therein: I am Jehovah your God.
- Bible in Basic English: Leviticus 18:4
- But you are to be guided by my decisions and keep my rules, and be guided by them: I am the Lord your God.
- Darby English Bible: Leviticus 18:4
- Mine ordinances shall ye do and my statutes shall ye observe to walk therein: I am Jehovah your God.
- King James Version: Leviticus 18:4
- Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God.
- King James Version (UK): Leviticus 18:4
- All of you shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein I am the LORD your God.
- Webster's: Leviticus 18:4
- Ye shall perform my judgments, and keep my ordinances, to walk in them; I am the LORD your God.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Leviticus 18:4
- `My judgments ye do, and My statutes ye keep, to walk in them; I `am' Jehovah your God;
Verses Related to Leviticus 18-4
- Leviticus 18:26
- You therefore shall keep my statutes and my ordinances, and shall not do any of these abominations; neither the native-born, nor the stranger who lives as a foreigner among you;
- Leviticus 19:37
- You shall observe all my statutes, and all my ordinances, and do them. I am Yahweh.'"
- Leviticus 20:22
- "'You shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my ordinances, and do them; that the land, where I am bringing you to dwell, may not vomit you out.
- Deuteronomy 4:1
- Now, Israel, listen to the statutes and to the ordinances, which I teach you, to do them; that you may live, and go in and possess the land which Yahweh, the God of your fathers, gives you.
- Deuteronomy 6:1
- Now this is the commandment, the statutes, and the ordinances, which Yahweh your God commanded to teach you, that you might do them in the land where you go over to possess it;
- Deuteronomy 6:2
- that you might fear Yahweh your God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command you, you, and your son, and your son's son, all the days of your life; and that your days may be prolonged.
- Psalms 105:45
- That they might keep his statutes, And observe his laws. Praise Yah!
- Psalms 119:4
- You have commanded your precepts, That we should fully obey them.
- Psalms 119:16
- I will delight myself in your statutes. I will not forget your word.
- Ezekiel 20:19
- I am Yahweh your God: walk in my statutes, and keep my ordinances, and do them;