Then did the horse hoofs stamp By reason of the prancings, the prancings of their strong ones.
Alternate Versions of Judges 5-22
- A Conservative Version: Judges 5:22
- Then the horse hoofs stamped by reason of the prancings, the prancings of their strong ones.
- American Standard Version: Judges 5:22
- Then did the horsehoofs stamp By reason of the prancings, the prancings of their strong ones.
- Bible in Basic English: Judges 5:22
- Then loudly the feet of the horses were sounding with the stamping, the stamping of their war-horses.
- Darby English Bible: Judges 5:22
- "Then loud beat the horses' hoofs with the galloping, galloping of his steeds.
- King James Version: Judges 5:22
- Then were the horsehoofs broken by the means of the pransings, the pransings of their mighty ones.
- King James Version (UK): Judges 5:22
- Then were the horse-hoofs broken by the means of the prancings, the prancings of their mighty ones.
- Webster's: Judges 5:22
- Then were the horse's hoofs broken by the means of the prancings, the prancings of their mighty ones.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Judges 5:22
- Then broken were the horse-heels, By pransings -- pransings of its mighty ones.
Verses Related to Judges 5-22
- Psalms 20:7
- Some trust in chariots, and some in horses, But we trust the name of Yahweh our God.
- Psalms 33:17
- A horse is a vain thing for safety, Neither does he deliver any by his great power.
- Psalms 147:10
- He doesn't delight in the strength of the horse. He takes no pleasure in the legs of a man.
- Proverbs 21:31
- The horse is prepared for the day of battle; But victory is with Yahweh.
- Isaiah 5:28
- Whose arrows are sharp, And all their bows bent. Their horses' hoofs will be like flint, And their wheels like a whirlwind.
- Jeremiah 47:4
- because of the day that comes to destroy all the Philistines, to cut off from Tyre and Sidon every helper who remains: for Yahweh will destroy the Philistines, the remnant of the isle of Caphtor.
- Micah 4:13
- Arise and thresh, daughter of Zion; For I will make your horn iron, And I will make your hoofs brass; And you will beat in pieces many peoples: And I will devote their gain to Yahweh, And their substance to the Lord of the whole earth.