Zebulun was a people that jeopardized their lives to the death, Naphtali, on the high places of the field.
Alternate Versions of Judges 5-18
- A Conservative Version: Judges 5:18
- Zebulun was a people who jeopardized their lives to the death, and Naphtali, upon the high places of the field.
- American Standard Version: Judges 5:18
- Zebulun was a people that jeoparded their lives unto the death, And Naphtali, upon the high places of the field.
- Bible in Basic English: Judges 5:18
- It was the people of Zebulun who put their lives in danger, even to death, with Naphtali on the high places of the field.
- Darby English Bible: Judges 5:18
- Zeb'ulun is a people that jeoparded their lives to the death; Naph'tali too, on the heights of the field.
- King James Version: Judges 5:18
- Zebulun and Naphtali were a people that jeoparded their lives unto the death in the high places of the field.
- King James Version (UK): Judges 5:18
- Zebulun and Naphtali were a people that jeopardized their lives unto the death in the high places of the field.
- Webster's: Judges 5:18
- Zebulun and Naphtali were a people that jeoparded their lives to death in the high places of the field.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Judges 5:18
- Zebulun `is' a people who exposed its soul to death, Naphtali also -- on high places of the field.
Verses Related to Judges 5-18
- Judges 4:6
- She sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedesh-naphtali, and said to him, Hasn't Yahweh, the God of Israel, commanded, [saying], Go and draw to Mount Tabor, and take with you ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun?
- Judges 4:10
- Barak called Zebulun and Naphtali together to Kedesh; and there went up ten thousand men at his feet: and Deborah went up with him.
- Judges 4:14
- Deborah said to Barak, Up; for this is the day in which Yahweh has delivered Sisera into your hand; hasn't Yahweh gone out before you? So Barak went down from Mount Tabor, and ten thousand men after him.
- Judges 6:35
- He sent messengers throughout all Manasseh; and they also were gathered together after him: and he sent messengers to Asher, and to Zebulun, and to Naphtali; and they came up to meet them.
- 1 Chronicles 12:33
- Of Zebulun, such as were able to go out in the host, who could set the battle in array, with all manner of instruments of war, fifty thousand, and who could order [the battle array, and were] not of double heart.
- Esther 4:16
- Go, gather together all the Jews who are present in Shushan, and fast you for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast in like manner; and so will I go in to the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.
- Psalms 68:27
- There is little Benjamin, their ruler, The princes of Judah, their council, The princes of Zebulun, and the princes of Naphtali.
- Acts 20:24
- But these things don't count; nor do I hold my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to fully testify to the Gospel of the grace of God.
- 1 John 3:16
- By this we know love, because he laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers.
- Revelation 12:11
- They overcame him because of the Lamb's blood, and because of the word of their testimony. They didn't love their life, even to death.