The house of Joseph, they also went up against Bethel; and Yahweh was with them.
Alternate Versions of Judges 1-22
- A Conservative Version: Judges 1:22
- And the house of Joseph, they also went up against Bethel, and Jehovah was with them.
- American Standard Version: Judges 1:22
- And the house of Joseph, they also went up against Beth-el; and Jehovah was with them.
- Bible in Basic English: Judges 1:22
- And the family of Joseph went up against Beth-el, and the Lord was with them.
- Darby English Bible: Judges 1:22
- The house of Joseph also went up against Bethel; and the LORD was with them.
- King James Version: Judges 1:22
- And the house of Joseph, they also went up against Bethel: and the LORD was with them.
- King James Version (UK): Judges 1:22
- And the house of Joseph, they also went up against Bethel and the LORD was with them.
- Webster's: Judges 1:22
- And the house of Joseph, they also went up against Beth-el: and the LORD was with them.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Judges 1:22
- And the house of Joseph go up -- even they -- to Beth-El, and Jehovah `is' with them;
Verses Related to Judges 1-22
- Genesis 49:22
- "Joseph is a fruitful vine, A fruitful vine by a spring; His branches run over the wall.
- Genesis 49:24
- But his bow abode in strength, The arms of his hands were made strong, By the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, (From there is the shepherd, the stone of Israel),
- Numbers 1:10
- Of the children of Joseph: Of Ephraim: Elishama the son of Ammihud. Of Manasseh: Gamaliel the son of Pedahzur.
- Numbers 1:32
- Of the children of Joseph, of the children of Ephraim, their generations, by thir families, by their fathers' houses, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all who were able to go out to war;
- Joshua 14:4
- For the children of Joseph were two tribes, Manasseh and Ephraim: and they gave no portion to the Levites in the land, save cities to dwell in, with the suburbs of it for their cattle and for their substance.
- Joshua 16:1
- The lot came out for the children of Joseph from the Jordan at Jericho, at the waters of Jericho on the east, even the wilderness, going up from Jericho through the hill-country to Bethel;
- Judges 1:19
- Yahweh was with Judah; and drove out [the inhabitants of] the hill-country; for he could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.
- Judges 21:19
- They said, Behold, there is a feast of Yahweh from year to year in Shiloh, which is on the north of Bethel, on the east side of the highway that goes up from Bethel to Shechem, and on the south of Lebonah.
- 2 Kings 18:7
- Yahweh was with him; wherever he went forth he prospered: and he rebelled against the king of Assyria, and didn't serve him.
- 1 Chronicles 7:29
- and by the borders of the children of Manasseh, Beth-shean and its towns, Taanach and its towns, Megiddo and its towns, Dor and its towns. In these lived the children of Joseph the son of Israel.