Jesus therefore said to them, "Children, have you anything to eat?" They answered him, "No."
Alternate Versions of John 21-5
- A Conservative Version: John 21:5
- Therefore Jesus says to them, Children, have ye anything eatable? They answered him, No.
- American Standard Version: John 21:5
- Jesus therefore saith unto them, Children, have ye aught to eat? They answered him, No.
- Bible in Basic English: John 21:5
- So Jesus said to them, Children, have you taken any fish? They made answer, No.
- Darby English Bible: John 21:5
- Jesus therefore says to them, Children, have ye anything to eat? They answered him, No.
- King James Version: John 21:5
- Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.
- King James Version (UK): John 21:5
- Then Jesus says unto them, Children, have all of you any food? They answered him, No.
- Youngs Literal Translation: John 21:5
- Jesus, therefore, saith to them, `Lads, have ye any meat?'
Verses Related to John 21-5
- Psalms 37:3
- Trust in Yahweh, and do good. Dwell in the land, and enjoy safe pasture.
- Philippians 4:19
- My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
- Hebrews 13:5
- Be free from the love of money, content with such things as you have, for he has said, "I will in no way leave you, neither will I in any way forsake you."
- 1 John 2:13
- I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I write to you, little children, because you know the Father.
- 1 John 2:18
- Little children, these are the end times, and as you heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen. By this we know that it is the end times.