Pass through your land as the Nile, daughter of Tarshish; there is no restraint any more.
Alternate Versions of Isaiah 23-10
- A Conservative Version: Isaiah 23:10
- Pass through thy land as the Nile, O daughter of Tarshish, there is no restraint any more.
- American Standard Version: Isaiah 23:10
- Pass through thy land as the Nile, O daughter of Tarshish; there is no restraint any more.
- Bible in Basic English: Isaiah 23:10
- Let your land be worked with the plough, O daughter of Tarshish; there is no longer any harbour.
- Darby English Bible: Isaiah 23:10
- Overflow thy land like the Nile, daughter of Tarshish: there is no more restraint.
- King James Version: Isaiah 23:10
- Pass through thy land as a river, O daughter of Tarshish: there is no more strength.
- King James Version (UK): Isaiah 23:10
- Pass through your land as a river, O daughter of Tarshish there is no more strength.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Isaiah 23:10
- Pass through thy land as a brook, Daughter of Tarshish, there is no more a girdle.
Verses Related to Isaiah 23-10
- 1 Samuel 28:20
- Then Saul fell immediately his full length on the earth, and was sore afraid, because of the words of Samuel: and there was no strength in him; for he had eaten no bread all the day, nor all the night.
- Job 12:21
- He pours contempt on princes, And loosens the belt of the strong.
- Psalms 18:32
- The God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect?
- Isaiah 23:1
- The burden of Tyre. Howl, you ships of Tarshish; for it is laid waste, so that there is no house, no entering in: from the land of Kittim it is revealed to them.
- Isaiah 23:14
- Howl, you ships of Tarshish; for your stronghold is laid waste.
- Lamentations 1:6
- From the daughter of Zion all her majesty is departed: Her princes are become like harts that find no pasture, They are gone without strength before the pursuer.
- Ezekiel 26:14
- I will make you a bare rock; you shall be a place for the spreading of nets; you shall be built no more: for I Yahweh have spoken it, says the Lord Yahweh.
- Ezekiel 26:17
- They shall take up a lamentation over you, and tell you, How are you destroyed, who were inhabited by seafaring men, the renowned city, who was strong in the sea, she and her inhabitants, who caused their terror to be on all who lived there!
- Haggai 2:22
- I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms. I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the nations. I will overthrow the chariots, and those who ride in them. The horses and their riders will come down, everyone by the sword of his brother.
- Romans 5:6
- For while we were yet weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.