Esau said, "I have enough, my brother; let that which you have be yours."
Alternate Versions of Genesis 33-9
- A Conservative Version: Genesis 33:9
- And Esau said, I have enough, my brother, let that which thou have be thine.
- American Standard Version: Genesis 33:9
- And Esau said, I have enough, my brother; let that which thou hast be thine.
- Bible in Basic English: Genesis 33:9
- But Esau said, I have enough; keep what is yours, my brother, for yourself.
- Darby English Bible: Genesis 33:9
- And Esau said, I have enough, my brother; let what thou hast be thine.
- King James Version: Genesis 33:9
- And Esau said, I have enough, my brother; keep that thou hast unto thyself.
- King James Version (UK): Genesis 33:9
- And Esau said, I have enough, my brother; keep that you have unto yourself.
- Webster's: Genesis 33:9
- And Esau said, I have enough, my brother; keep what thou hast to thyself.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Genesis 33:9
- And Esau saith, `I have abundance, my brother, let it be to thyself that which thou hast.'
Verses Related to Genesis 33-9
- Genesis 4:9
- Yahweh said to Cain, "Where is Abel, your brother?" He said, "I don't know. Am I my brother's keeper?"
- Genesis 27:39
- Isaac his father answered him, "Behold, of the fatness of the earth will be your dwelling, and of the dew of the sky from above.
- Genesis 27:41
- Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing with which his father blessed him. Esau said in his heart, "The days of mourning for my father are at hand. Then I will kill my brother Jacob."
- Genesis 36:7
- For their substance was too great for them to dwell together, and the land of their travels couldn't bear them because of their cattle.
- Judges 20:23
- The children of Israel went up and wept before Yahweh until even; and they asked of Yahweh, saying, Shall I again draw near to battle against the children of Benjamin my brother? Yahweh said, Go up against him.
- Proverbs 16:7
- When a man's ways please Yahweh, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
- Proverbs 30:15
- "The leach has two daughters: 'Give, give.' "There are three things that are never satisfied; Four that don't say, 'Enough:'
- Ecclesiastes 4:8
- There is one who is alone, and he has neither son nor brother. There is no end to all of his labor, neither are his eyes satisfied with wealth. For whom then, do I labor, and deprive my soul of enjoyment? This also is vanity, yes, it is a miserable business.
- Acts 9:17
- Ananias departed, and entered into the house. Laying his hands on him, he said, "Brother Saul, the Lord, who appeared to you on the road by which you came, has sent me, that you may receive your sight, and be filled with the Holy Spirit."