All that opens the womb is mine; and all your cattle that is male, the firstborn of cow and sheep.
Alternate Versions of Exodus 34-19
- A Conservative Version: Exodus 34:19
- All that opens the womb is mine, and all thy cattle that is male, the firstlings of cow and sheep.
- American Standard Version: Exodus 34:19
- All that openeth the womb is mine; and all thy cattle that is male, the firstlings of cow and sheep.
- Bible in Basic English: Exodus 34:19
- Every first male child is mine; the first male birth of your cattle, the first male of every ox and sheep.
- Darby English Bible: Exodus 34:19
- -- All that openeth the womb [is] mine; and all the cattle that is born a male, the firstling of ox and sheep.
- King James Version: Exodus 34:19
- All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male.
- King James Version (UK): Exodus 34:19
- All that opens the womb is mine; and every first born among your cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male.
- Webster's: Exodus 34:19
- Every first-born is mine: and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Exodus 34:19
- `All opening a womb `are' Mine, and every firstling of thy cattle born a male, ox or sheep;
Verses Related to Exodus 34-19
- Exodus 13:2
- "Sanctify to me all of the firstborn, whatever opens the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of animal. It is mine."
- Exodus 13:12
- that you shall set apart to Yahweh all that opens the womb, and every firstborn which you have that comes from an animal. The males shall be Yahweh's.
- Exodus 22:29
- "You shall not delay to offer from your harvest and from the outflow of your presses. "You shall give the firstborn of your sons to me.
- Exodus 22:30
- You shall do likewise with your oxen and with your sheep. Seven days it shall be with its mother, then on the eighth day you shall give it me.
- Ezekiel 44:30
- The first of all the first fruits of every thing, and every offering of everything, of all your offerings, shall be for the priest: you shall also give to the priests the first of your dough, to cause a blessing to rest on your house.
- Luke 2:23
- (as it is written in the law of the Lord, "Every male who opens the womb shall be called holy to the Lord"),