Yet now, if you will, forgive their sin-- and if not, please blot me out of your book which you have written."
Alternate Versions of Exodus 32-32
- A Conservative Version: Exodus 32:32
- Yet now, if thou will forgive their sin-, and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou have written.
- American Standard Version: Exodus 32:32
- Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin-; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
- Bible in Basic English: Exodus 32:32
- But now, if you will give them forgiveness--but if not, let my name be taken out of your book.
- Darby English Bible: Exodus 32:32
- And now, if thou wilt forgive their sin ... but if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book that thou hast written.
- King James Version: Exodus 32:32
- Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
- King James Version (UK): Exodus 32:32
- Yet now, if you will forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray you, out of your book which you have written.
- Webster's: Exodus 32:32
- Yet now, if thou wilt, forgive their sin: and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Exodus 32:32
- and now, if Thou takest away their sin -- and if not -- blot me, I pray thee, out of Thy book which Thou hast written.'
Verses Related to Exodus 32-32
- Exodus 32:10
- Now therefore leave me alone, that my wrath may burn hot against them, and that I may consume them; and I will make of you a great nation."
- Numbers 14:19
- Pardon, Please, the iniquity of this people according to the greatness of your loving kindness, and according as you have forgiven this people, from Egypt even until now.
- Deuteronomy 9:14
- let me alone, that I may destroy them, and blot out their name from under the sky; and I will make of you a nation mightier and greater than they.
- Deuteronomy 25:19
- Therefore it shall be, when Yahweh your God has given you rest from all your enemies round about, in the land which Yahweh your God gives you for an inheritance to possess it, that you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under the sky; you shall not forget.
- Deuteronomy 29:20
- Yahweh will not pardon him, but then the anger of Yahweh and his jealousy will smoke against that man, and all the curse that is written in this book shall lie on him, and Yahweh will blot out his name from under the sky.
- Psalms 56:8
- You number my wanderings. You put my tears into your bottle. Aren't they in your book?
- Psalms 69:28
- Let them be blotted out of the book of life, And not be written with the righteous.
- Psalms 139:16
- Your eyes saw my body. In your book they were all written, The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there were none of them.
- Isaiah 1:18
- "Come now, and let us reason together," says Yahweh: "Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow. Though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
- Ezekiel 13:9
- My hand shall be against the prophets who see false visions, and who divine lies: they shall not be in the council of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and you shall know that I am the Lord Yahweh.