Aaron shall burn incense of sweet spices on it every morning. When he tends the lamps, he shall burn it.
Alternate Versions of Exodus 30-7
- A Conservative Version: Exodus 30:7
- And Aaron shall burn in it incense of sweet spices. Every morning, when he dresses the lamps, he shall burn it.
- American Standard Version: Exodus 30:7
- And Aaron shall burn thereon incense of sweet spices: every morning, when he dresseth the lamps, he shall burn it.
- Bible in Basic English: Exodus 30:7
- And on this altar sweet spices are to be burned by Aaron every morning when he sees to the lights.
- Darby English Bible: Exodus 30:7
- And Aaron shall burn thereon fragrant incense: every morning, when he dresseth the lamps, he shall burn the incense.
- King James Version: Exodus 30:7
- And Aaron shall burn thereon sweet incense every morning: when he dresseth the lamps, he shall burn incense upon it.
- King James Version (UK): Exodus 30:7
- And Aaron shall burn thereon sweet incense every morning when he dresses the lamps, he shall burn incense upon it.
- Webster's: Exodus 30:7
- And Aaron shall burn upon it sweet incense every morning: when he dresseth the lamps, he shall burn incense upon it.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Exodus 30:7
- `And Aaron hath made perfume on it, perfume of spices, morning by morning; in his making the lamps right he doth perfume it,
Verses Related to Exodus 30-7
- Exodus 27:20
- "You shall command the children of Israel, that they bring to you pure olive oil beaten for the light, to cause a lamp to burn continually.
- Leviticus 16:13
- and he shall put the incense on the fire before Yahweh, that the cloud of the incense may cover the mercy seat that is on the testimony, so that he will not die.
- Numbers 16:40
- to be a memorial to the children of Israel, to the end that no stranger, who isn't of the seed of Aaron, comes near to burn incense before Yahweh; that he not be as Korah, and as his company: as Yahweh spoke to him by Moses.
- 1 Samuel 2:28
- and did I choose him out of all the tribes of Israel to be my priest, to go up to my altar, to burn incense, to wear an ephod before me? and did I give to the house of your father all the offerings of the children of Israel made by fire?
- 1 Samuel 3:3
- and the lamp of God hadn't yet gone out, and Samuel had laid down [to sleep], in the temple of Yahweh, where the ark of God was;
- 1 Chronicles 23:13
- The sons of Amram: Aaron and Moses; and Aaron was separated, that he should sanctify the most holy things, he and his sons, forever, to burn incense before Yahweh, to minister to him, and to bless in his name, forever.
- 2 Chronicles 13:11
- and they burn to Yahweh every morning and every evening burnt offerings and sweet incense: the show bread also [set they] in order on the pure table; and the lampstand of gold with the lamps of it, to burn every evening: for we keep the charge of Yahweh our God; but you have forsaken him.