"Now this is that which you shall offer on the altar: two lambs a year old day by day continually.
Alternate Versions of Exodus 29-38
- A Conservative Version: Exodus 29:38
- Now this is that which thou shall offer upon the altar two lambs a year old day by day continually.
- American Standard Version: Exodus 29:38
- Now this is that which thou shalt offer upon the altar: two lambs a year old day by day continually.
- Bible in Basic English: Exodus 29:38
- Now this is the offering which you are to make on the altar: two lambs in their first year, every day regularly.
- Darby English Bible: Exodus 29:38
- And this is what thou shalt offer upon the altar -- two lambs of the first year, day by day continually.
- King James Version: Exodus 29:38
- Now this is that which thou shalt offer upon the altar; two lambs of the first year day by day continually.
- King James Version (UK): Exodus 29:38
- Now this is that which you shall offer upon the altar; two lambs of the first year day by day continually.
- Webster's: Exodus 29:38
- Now this is that which thou shalt offer upon the altar; two lambs of the first year, day by day continually.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Exodus 29:38
- `And this `is' that which thou dost prepare on the altar; two lambs, sons of a year, daily continually;
Verses Related to Exodus 29-38
- 1 Chronicles 16:40
- to offer burnt offerings to Yahweh on the altar of burnt offering continually morning and evening, even according to all that is written in the law of Yahweh, which he commanded to Israel;
- 2 Chronicles 2:4
- Behold, I am about to build a house for the name of Yahweh my God, to dedicate it to him, and to burn before him incense of sweet spices, and for the continual show bread, and for the burnt offerings morning and evening, on the Sabbaths, and on the new moons, and on the set feasts of Yahweh our God. This is [an ordinance] forever to Israel.
- 2 Chronicles 13:11
- and they burn to Yahweh every morning and every evening burnt offerings and sweet incense: the show bread also [set they] in order on the pure table; and the lampstand of gold with the lamps of it, to burn every evening: for we keep the charge of Yahweh our God; but you have forsaken him.
- 2 Chronicles 31:3
- [He appointed] also the king's portion of his substance for the burnt-offerings, [to wit], for the morning and evening burnt offerings, and the burnt offerings for the Sabbaths, and for the new moons, and for the set feasts, as it is written in the law of Yahweh.
- Ezra 3:3
- They set the altar on its base; for fear was on them because of the peoples of the countries: and they offered burnt offerings thereon to Yahweh, even burnt offerings morning and evening.
- Daniel 9:21
- yes, while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening offering.
- Daniel 9:27
- He shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the offering to cease; and on the wing of abominations [shall come] one who makes desolate; and even to the full end, and that determined, shall [wrath] be poured out on the desolate.
- Daniel 12:11
- From the time that the continual [burnt offering] shall be taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred ninety days.
- John 1:29
- The next day, he saw Jesus coming to him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!