You shall set bread of the presence on the table before me always.
Alternate Versions of Exodus 25-30
- A Conservative Version: Exodus 25:30
- And thou shall set upon the table showbread before me always.
- American Standard Version: Exodus 25:30
- And thou shalt set upon the table showbread before me alway.
- Bible in Basic English: Exodus 25:30
- And on the table at all times you are to keep my holy bread.
- Darby English Bible: Exodus 25:30
- And thou shalt set upon the table shewbread before me continually.
- King James Version: Exodus 25:30
- And thou shalt set upon the table showbread before me always.
- King James Version (UK): Exodus 25:30
- And you shall set upon the table showbread before me always.
- Webster's: Exodus 25:30
- And thou shalt set upon the table show-bread before me always.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Exodus 25:30
- and thou hast put on the table bread of the presence before Me continually.
Verses Related to Exodus 25-30
- Exodus 35:13
- the table with its poles and all its vessels, and the show bread;
- Exodus 39:36
- the table, all its vessels, the show bread,
- Numbers 4:7
- On the table of show bread they shall spread a blue cloth, and put on it the dishes, the spoons, the bowls, and the cups with which to pour out; and the continual bread shall be on it.
- 1 Samuel 21:6
- So the priest gave him holy [bread]; for there was no bread there but the show bread, that was taken from before Yahweh, to put hot bread in the day when it was taken away.
- 1 Chronicles 9:32
- Some of their brothers, of the sons of the Kohathites, were over the show bread, to prepare it every Sabbath.
- 1 Chronicles 23:29
- for the show bread also, and for the fine flour for a meal-offering, whether of unleavened wafers, or of that which is baked in the pan, or of that which is soaked, and for all manner of measure and size;
- 2 Chronicles 13:11
- and they burn to Yahweh every morning and every evening burnt offerings and sweet incense: the show bread also [set they] in order on the pure table; and the lampstand of gold with the lamps of it, to burn every evening: for we keep the charge of Yahweh our God; but you have forsaken him.
- Malachi 1:7
- You offer polluted bread on my altar. You say, 'How have we polluted you?' In that you say, 'Yahweh's table contemptible.'
- Malachi 1:12
- "But you profane it, in that you say, 'Yahweh's table is polluted, and its fruit, even its food, is contemptible.'