For I will proclaim the name of Yahweh: Ascribe greatness to our God.
Alternate Versions of Deuteronomy 32-3
- A Conservative Version: Deuteronomy 32:3
- For I will proclaim the name of Jehovah. Ascribe ye greatness to our God.
- American Standard Version: Deuteronomy 32:3
- For I will proclaim the name of Jehovah: Ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
- Bible in Basic English: Deuteronomy 32:3
- For I will give honour to the name of the Lord: let our God be named great.
- Darby English Bible: Deuteronomy 32:3
- For the name of Jehovah will I proclaim: Ascribe greatness unto our God!
- King James Version: Deuteronomy 32:3
- Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
- King James Version (UK): Deuteronomy 32:3
- Because I will publish the name of the LORD ascribe all of you greatness unto our God.
- Webster's: Deuteronomy 32:3
- Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness to our God.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Deuteronomy 32:3
- For the Name of Jehovah I proclaim, Ascribe ye greatness to our God!
Verses Related to Deuteronomy 32-3
- Exodus 6:3
- and I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty; but by my name Yahweh I was not known to them.
- Exodus 20:24
- You shall make an altar of earth for me, and shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace-offerings, your sheep and your oxen. In every place where I record my name I will come to you and I will bless you.
- Exodus 34:5
- Yahweh descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of Yahweh.
- Deuteronomy 5:24
- and you said, Behold, Yahweh our God has shown us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that God does speak with man, and he lives.
- 1 Chronicles 17:19
- Yahweh, for your servant's sake, and according to your own heart, have you worked all this greatness, to make known all [these] great things.
- 1 Chronicles 29:11
- Yours, Yahweh, is the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, Yahweh, and you are exalted as head above all.
- Psalms 105:1
- Give thanks to Yahweh! Call on his name! Make his doings known among the peoples.