If [any of] your outcasts are in the uttermost parts of the heavens, from there will Yahweh your God gather you, and from there will he bring you back:
Alternate Versions of Deuteronomy 30-4
- A Conservative Version: Deuteronomy 30:4
- If any of thine outcasts be in the outermost parts of heaven, from there Jehovah thy God will gather thee, and from there he will fetch thee.
- American Standard Version: Deuteronomy 30:4
- If `any of' thine outcasts be in the uttermost parts of heaven, from thence will Jehovah thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
- Bible in Basic English: Deuteronomy 30:4
- Even if those who have been forced out are living in the farthest part of heaven, the Lord your God will go in search of you, and take you back;
- Darby English Bible: Deuteronomy 30:4
- Though there were of you driven out unto the end of the heavens, from thence will Jehovah thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee;
- King James Version: Deuteronomy 30:4
- If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
- King James Version (UK): Deuteronomy 30:4
- If any of yours be driven out unto the utmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD your God gather you, and from thence will he fetch you:
- Webster's: Deuteronomy 30:4
- If any of thine shall be driven out to the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he bring thee:
- Youngs Literal Translation: Deuteronomy 30:4
- `If thine outcast is in the extremity of the heavens, thence doth Jehovah thy God gather thee, and thence He doth take thee;
Verses Related to Deuteronomy 30-4
- Deuteronomy 28:64
- Yahweh will scatter you among all peoples, from the one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth; and there you shall serve other gods, which you have not known, you nor your fathers, even wood and stone.
- Nehemiah 1:9
- but if you return to me, and keep my commandments and do them, though your outcasts were in the uttermost part of the heavens, yet will I gather them from there, and will bring them to the place that I have chosen, to cause my name to dwell there.
- Isaiah 11:11
- It shall happen in that day, that the Lord will set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, who shall remain, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
- Zephaniah 3:20
- At that time will I bring you in, and at that time will I gather you; for I will give you honor and praise among all the peoples of the earth, when I bring back your captivity before your eyes, says Yahweh.
- Zechariah 8:7
- Thus says Yahweh of Hosts: "Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country;