You shall keep the feast of tents seven days, after that you have gathered in from your threshing floor and from your winepress:
Alternate Versions of Deuteronomy 16-13
- A Conservative Version: Deuteronomy 16:13
- Thou shall keep the feast of tabernacles seven days after thou have gathered in from thy threshing-floor and from thy winepress.
- American Standard Version: Deuteronomy 16:13
- Thou shalt keep the feast of tabernacles seven days, after that thou hast gathered in from thy threshing-floor and from thy winepress:
- Bible in Basic English: Deuteronomy 16:13
- You are to keep the feast of tents for seven days after you have got in all your grain and made your wine:
- Darby English Bible: Deuteronomy 16:13
- The feast of tabernacles shalt thou hold seven days, when thou hast gathered in [the produce] of thy floor and of thy winepress.
- King James Version: Deuteronomy 16:13
- Thou shalt observe the feast of tabernacles seven days, after that thou hast gathered in thy corn and thy wine:
- King James Version (UK): Deuteronomy 16:13
- You shall observe the feast of tabernacles seven days, after that you have gathered in your corn and your wine:
- Webster's: Deuteronomy 16:13
- Thou shalt observe the feast of tabernacles seven days, after that thou hast gathered in thy corn, and thy wine.
- Youngs Literal Translation: Deuteronomy 16:13
- `The feast of booths thou dost make for thee seven days, in thine in-gathering of thy threshing-floor, and of thy wine-vat;
Verses Related to Deuteronomy 16-13
- Exodus 23:16
- And the feast of harvest, the first fruits of your labors, which you sow in the field: and the feast of harvest, at the end of the year, when you gather in your labors out of the field.
- Exodus 34:22
- You shall observe the feast of weeks with the first fruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of harvest at the year's end.
- Leviticus 23:34
- "Speak to the children of Israel, and say, 'On the fifteenth day of this seventh month is the feast of tents for seven days to Yahweh.
- Numbers 29:12
- On the fifteenth day of the seventh month you shall have a holy convocation; you shall do no servile work, and you shall keep a feast to Yahweh seven days:
- 2 Chronicles 5:3
- And all the men of Israel assembled themselves to the king at the feast, which was [in] the seventh month.
- 2 Chronicles 8:13
- even as the duty of every day required, offering according to the commandment of Moses, on the Sabbaths, and on the new moons, and on the set feasts, three times in the year, [even] in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tents.
- Ezra 3:4
- They kept the feast of tents, as it is written, and [offered] the daily burnt offerings by number, according to the ordinance, as the duty of every day required;