Of a foreigner you may exact it: but whatever of your is with your brother your hand shall release.
Alternate Versions of Deuteronomy 15-3
- A Conservative Version: Deuteronomy 15:3
- From a foreigner thou may exact it, but whatever of thine is with thy brother, thy hand shall release.
- American Standard Version: Deuteronomy 15:3
- Of a foreigner thou mayest exact it: but whatsoever of thine is with thy brother thy hand shall release.
- Bible in Basic English: Deuteronomy 15:3
- A man of another nation may be forced to make payment of his debt, but if your brother has anything of yours, let it go;
- Darby English Bible: Deuteronomy 15:3
- Of the foreigner thou mayest demand it; but what is thine with thy brother thy hand shall release;
- King James Version: Deuteronomy 15:3
- Of a foreigner thou mayest exact it again: but that which is thine with thy brother thine hand shall release;
- King James Version (UK): Deuteronomy 15:3
- Of a foreigner you may exact it again but that which is yours with your brother yours hand shall release;
- Webster's: Deuteronomy 15:3
- Of a foreigner thou mayest exact it again: but that which is thine with thy brother thy hand shall release:
- Youngs Literal Translation: Deuteronomy 15:3
- of the stranger thou mayest exact, and that which is thine with thy brother doth thy hand release;
Verses Related to Deuteronomy 15-3
- Exodus 12:43
- Yahweh said to Moses and Aaron, "This is the ordinance of the Passover. There shall no foreigner eat of it,
- Exodus 22:25
- "If you lend money to any of my people with you who is poor, you shall not be to him as a creditor; neither shall you charge him interest.
- Deuteronomy 14:21
- You shall not eat of anything that dies of itself: you may give it to the foreigner living among you who is within your gates, that he may eat it; or you may sell it to a foreigner: for you are a holy people to Yahweh your God. You shall not boil a kid in its mother's milk.
- Deuteronomy 23:20
- to a foreigner you may lend on interest; but to your brother you shall not lend on interest, that Yahweh your God may bless you in all that you put your hand to, in the land where you go in to possess it.
- John 8:35
- A bondservant doesn't live in the house forever. A son remains forever.
- Galatians 6:10
- So then, as we have opportunity, let's do what is good toward all men, and especially toward those who are of the household of the faith.