The times of ignorance therefore God overlooked. But now he commands that all people everywhere should repent,
Alternate Versions of Acts 17-30
- A Conservative Version: Acts 17:30
- Indeed therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God now commands for all men everywhere to repent.
- American Standard Version: Acts 17:30
- The times of ignorance therefore God overlooked; but now he commandeth men that they should all everywhere repent:
- Bible in Basic English: Acts 17:30
- Those times when men had no knowledge were overlooked by God; but now he gives orders to all men in every place to undergo a change of heart:
- Darby English Bible: Acts 17:30
- God therefore, having overlooked the times of ignorance, now enjoins men that they shall all everywhere repent,
- King James Version: Acts 17:30
- And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
- King James Version (UK): Acts 17:30
- And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commands all men every where to repent:
- Youngs Literal Translation: Acts 17:30
- the times, indeed, therefore, of the ignorance God having overlooked, doth now command all men everywhere to reform,
Verses Related to Acts 17-30
- Psalms 50:21
- You have done these things, and I kept silent. You thought that the "I AM" was just like you. I will rebuke you, and accuse you in front of your eyes.
- Matthew 3:2
- "Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!"
- Matthew 4:17
- From that time, Jesus began to preach, and to say, "Repent! For the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand."
- Mark 6:12
- They went out and preached that people should repent.
- Luke 13:5
- I tell you, no, but, unless you repent, you will all perish in the same way."
- Luke 15:10
- Even so, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner repenting."
- Luke 24:47
- and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name to all the nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
- Acts 3:19
- "Repent therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out, so that there may come times of refreshing from the presence of the Lord,
- Acts 11:18
- When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, "Then God has also granted to the Gentiles repentance to life!"
- Acts 14:16
- who in the generations gone by allowed all the nations to walk in their own ways.