2 Chronicles 15:6
They were broken in pieces, nation against nation, and city against city; for God did vex them with all adversity.
Alternate Versions of 2 Chronicles 15-6
- A Conservative Version: 2 Chronicles 15:6
- And they were broken in pieces, nation against nation, and city against city. For God vexed them with all adversity.
- American Standard Version: 2 Chronicles 15:6
- And they were broken in pieces, nation against nation, and city against city; for God did vex them with all adversity.
- Bible in Basic English: 2 Chronicles 15:6
- And they were broken by divisions, nation against nation and town against town, because God sent all sorts of trouble on them.
- Darby English Bible: 2 Chronicles 15:6
- And nation was broken against nation, and city against city; for God disturbed them with all manner of distress.
- King James Version: 2 Chronicles 15:6
- And nation was destroyed of nation, and city of city: for God did vex them with all adversity.
- King James Version (UK): 2 Chronicles 15:6
- And nation was destroyed of nation, and city of city for God did vex them with all adversity.
- Webster's: 2 Chronicles 15:6
- And nation was destroyed by nation, and city by city: for God troubled them with all adversity.
- Youngs Literal Translation: 2 Chronicles 15:6
- and they have been beaten down, nation by nation, and city by city, for God hath troubled them with every adversity;
Verses Related to 2 Chronicles 15-6
- Deuteronomy 28:15
- But it shall come to pass, if you will not listen to the voice of Yahweh your God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command you this day, that all these curses shall come on you, and overtake you.
- Deuteronomy 28:48
- therefore shall you serve your enemies whom Yahweh shall send against you, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron on your neck, until he have destroyed you.
- Judges 2:14
- The anger of Yahweh was kindled against Israel, and he delivered them into the hands of spoilers who despoiled them; and he sold them into the hands of their enemies round about, so that they could not any longer stand before their enemies.
- Judges 9:23
- God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech:
- 2 Chronicles 12:15
- Now the acts of Rehoboam, first and last, aren't they written in the histories of Shemaiah the prophet and of Iddo the seer, after the manner of genealogies? There were wars between Rehoboam and Jeroboam continually.
- 2 Chronicles 13:17
- Abijah and his people killed them with a great slaughter: so there fell down slain of Israel five hundred thousand chosen men.
- 2 Chronicles 33:11
- Therefore Yahweh brought on them the captains of the host of the king of Assyria, who took Manasseh in chains, and bound him with fetters, and carried him to Babylon.
- 2 Chronicles 36:17
- Therefore he brought on them the king of the Chaldeans, who killed their young men with the sword in the house of their sanctuary, and had no compassion on young man or virgin, old man or gray-headed: he gave them all into his hand.
- Psalms 106:41
- He gave them into the hand of the nations. Those who hated them ruled over them.
- Isaiah 10:6
- I will send him against a profane nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.