1 Corinthians 6:14
Now God raised up the Lord, and will also raise us up by his power.
Alternate Versions of 1 Corinthians 6-14
- A Conservative Version: 1 Corinthians 6:14
- And God both raised up the Lord and will raise us up through his power.
- American Standard Version: 1 Corinthians 6:14
- and God both raised the Lord, and will raise up as through his power.
- Bible in Basic English: 1 Corinthians 6:14
- And God who made the Lord Jesus come back from the dead will do the same for us by his power.
- Darby English Bible: 1 Corinthians 6:14
- And God has both raised up the Lord, and will raise us up from among [the dead] by his power.
- King James Version: 1 Corinthians 6:14
- And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
- King James Version (UK): 1 Corinthians 6:14
- And God has both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
- Youngs Literal Translation: 1 Corinthians 6:14
- and God both the Lord did raise, and us will raise up through His power.
Verses Related to 1 Corinthians 6-14
- Acts 2:24
- whom God raised up, having freed him from the agony of death, because it was not possible that he should be held by it.
- Acts 17:31
- because he has appointed a day in which he will judge the world in righteousness by the man whom he has ordained; of which he has given assurance to all men, in that he has raised him from the dead."
- Romans 6:4
- We were buried therefore with him through baptism to death, that just like Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we also might walk in newness of life.
- Romans 6:5
- For if we have become united with him in the likeness of his death, we will also be part of his resurrection;
- Romans 8:11
- But if the Spirit of him who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.
- 2 Corinthians 4:14
- knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus, and will present us with you.